(My diary) Learn to thank your God Always | Bamisepeter's Blog (My diary) Learn to thank your God Always - Bamisepeter's Blog (My diary) Learn to thank your God Always | Bamisepeter's Blog

(My diary) Learn to thank your God Always



Many will say i chose to go religious today. Only God knows why i have chosen this part today. Not that there are no other topics in my niche i can write on, but the spirit has chosen this part this day.

Well, in the first place who am i to write if not for the grace of God. If God is for me i don't need to ask the question of who is against me because i know that no one can be against me.

Without God i am nothing, without his grace who am i to surface on this planet earth even up to this moment.

So many people are extremely religious, extremely handsome, extremely rich, extremely prayerful etc. than me and you, yet, they are no where to be found, not for mockery, but all to the glory of God for His grace.

Yes, i might not have gotten to the height i wish to have gotten to, but i know that once there is life there is hope.

My God that created me did it for a marvellous purpose which the world shall marvel at very soon.

I will always thank my God for his mercies, protection, provision, blessings, favours, goodness and greatness upon my life, my family, my loved ones and my friends all around the world first thing on a daily basis.

Some facebook friends do ask why i always update my status with "Thank you God" every blessed morning... And i always say to them that, if i am not alive they wouldn't have asked me such question, and if they are not alive there wouldn't be any question from anybody. So i am saying that to thank Almighty God for myself and on their behalf.

The favours i have received from the day i started that is uncountable. I can't remember the day i go hungry even when there was nothing with me.

I can't remember the last time i begged nor fall sick ever since i started giving thanks to God every morning and before i go to bed.

People that are not up to my standard still look up to me for assistance, i am not saying this to despise anyone but to tell you how important it is to give thanks to your God at least first thing every morning and before you go to bed.

You might have been doing it and not see results, you need to check yourself and ask yourself the question if you are doing it with gladness of heart or grudgingly?

I mean doing it for doing sake or by force.

I can't remember the last time i was offended which will make me to hold grudge(s) against anyone, this is because i don't have a place for grudges in me.

I learnt to forgive very easily the day i heard Bishop David Oyedepo said we should forgive even before we are offended in one of his numerous sermons.

The above is one of the secrets for our thanks, praise, prayers to be accepted and answered by God which most people are guilty of.

There is one thing that brought about me giving thanks to my God every morning.

I thought if i could thank my biological father for whatever he bought for me and yet, he still keeps buying, then, how much more the God that created heaven and earth, the one that uses the earth as His footstool, the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscience, ancient of days... (endless)?

When if i appreciate whatever my biological father does he keeps on doing greater things, therefore, i concluded that my God will do the unthinkable and do what i desire even before i ask if i can continue giving him quality thanks at least every morning and night.

One thing i have learnt is that, when you give quality thanks to your God timelessly, He will blast you with good things you don't even deserve.

I will keep on giving my God thanks every morning so that He can continue His miracles in my life. I will never be ashamed to say "thank you God" even among worldly kings, presidents, governors and what have you because i know He is the King of all kings let alone governors, Presidents etc. (YOU ARE FREE TO PERSONALISE THIS)

If you have tried everything and it has failed, try giving quality thanks to God even when everything seems to be down and see what will befall your situation.

God never fails His own people and doesn't leave them for a second. Learn to thank God (christian/islam) timelessly for HIS will in your life to be accomplished.

Your breath for a second is worthy of His praise, how much more other marvellous things He has done, He his doing and will do in your life.

Thank God always...



ADD YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, LIKE, SHARE IN THE PROVIDED LINKS OR HERE

CLICK LIKE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE INSTAGRAM HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

No comments:

Comment posted by any of this blog reader does not reflect the opinion or view of bamisepeters

Powered by Blogger.