RichySam2015: How it all started - the bride | Bamisepeter's Blog RichySam2015: How it all started - the bride - Bamisepeter's Blog RichySam2015: How it all started - the bride | Bamisepeter's Blog

RichySam2015: How it all started - the bride

Rachael Akinosun writes--
I relocated to Ajah in Lagos State in 2012. Being new in the area i decided to look for a Redeem Christian Church of God that is very close to my new house. After i looked around i saw the RCCG (Prince of peace Parish).
I joined the Redeemed family once again and was welcomed in a special way i will keep remembering all the days of my life.

It all started when a sisters and women conference was organised and ushers were needed to grace the red carpet segment of the programme.
I volunteered to be part of the ushers. During this time, Samuel was the music director and was also made the head of the ushering department for that programme.

The programme came and went. Immediately after the programme i was summoned by Samuel to share some of the pictures to his phone from my phone which i did. That was the first time we ever talked which generated into friendship, and we also shared contacts.

It went on for like 2 years that we only say few words to each other after service.

My dire interest in God's work made me joined units in the church which included teens department and also a youth exco. 

One day in early 2014, the wife of the pastor approached me and asked if i had anyone i liked among the men in the church and i told her No.
She said to me that someone is interested in me that i should go and pray about it that i should let her know if God shows anybody to me. She refused to tell me who the person was.
I began to think seriously which made me to confront my music director since he knew almost if not all the single men in the church.

He said he didn't know anything about that and so far the pastor's wife told me to pray about it then there is nothing he can do about it.

A picnic was organised in Church which Samuel and I attended. I noticed that he was everywhere around me. I began to suspect him even with all the questions he was asking me, it was just as if the picnic was for the two of us to know each other. His questions were centered around me and my background, then i thought to myself that this is the man that went to the pastor's wife to declare intentions for me.


I also sent my friend in church Bukola Koku to find out if he(Samuel) was the one that went to the pastor's wife but she couldn't get answers to her findings. 

Later our pastor' s wife told me the name of the person that is dying for me behind my back, i was like why on earth will you go to pastor's wife to tell her about your intentions for me?
He said because he wanted me to take him serious and because of his post in the church that that was the normal way he should have done it.

Well, we started like play and told the pastor's wife about it and she told us to pray about it. Samuel responded almost immediately that he had been praying even before he came to her(pastor's wife) and God has given him go ahead.


I admire Samuel's voice when he speaks. His words are relief balm especially when am angry.

He is so caring and loving not to only me but to everyone around him. 

I fell in love with his family immediately i stepped into their house the first day, the reception was the best.
Samuel is the best thing that is happening to me. I pray to God always that He should just be increasing the love he has for me every minute up till old age till death will do us part.

ADD YOUR COMMENT HERE

Contact bamisepeters on call/whatsapp( 08091180137) BBM( 7F617854) for online coverage of your event. 

CLICK LIKE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE TWITTER HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE INSTAGRAM HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE EVENT PICTURE POST UPDATE HERE

No comments:

Comment posted by any of this blog reader does not reflect the opinion or view of bamisepeters

Powered by Blogger.