RichySam2015: Read the groom'sconfession shortly before the traditional wedding | Bamisepeter's Blog RichySam2015: Read the groom'sconfession shortly before the traditional wedding - Bamisepeter's Blog RichySam2015: Read the groom'sconfession shortly before the traditional wedding | Bamisepeter's Blog

RichySam2015: Read the groom'sconfession shortly before the traditional wedding

Samuel Aliyu speaks...

You have already known how we started, if not visit here.

Apart from when we exchanged pictures, she was talking on phone one day like that and i heard her speak Yoruba, i was surprised because she has this Igbo looks, so my interest in her developed.

One Sunday, I was coming out of the church and she was coming in, after we had talked for quite long my interest in her grew with the way she portrayed her respect to those in church and so on.

So, I started paying attention to her and started building interest in her which she never knew.

But as a customary i had to talk to someone who is a bit more advance in church who happened to be the pastor's wife who we are also in good terms.
I told her jokingly that there is this girl in church i think am liking. She told me to be relaxed and observe her more. And i didn't know anything about her before that time but the pastor's wife told me not to worry that me coming to her and asking about it has prompted her to know what is going on.

They found out she was not also in any relationship. Though it was not as if i can't toast her myself but you know, my position in the church, it is necessary  to follow the normal procedure so that it won't look as if am playing around her.


We had a picnic in the church and that was when i got close to her. We sat down and we talked, i think all through the picnic i was useless with any other person. I got to know her, her family, her aspirations and all other things. And after that i knew that she is the only one meant for me.

She is very spiritual, respectful and doesn't have time for something that is not worthy of attention. I also like her because she is funny like me. There is difference between being funny and someone interpreting and understanding it well. She understands my jokes and enjoys it.

I then told pastor i think i have found the right person. Prior to that time i have gotten spiritual confirmation from God that she is the right person and i have peace within myself ever since. My parents also prayed along with me and it all turned well and that was when i proposed to her.


My proposal was very funny. We were travelling to Ibadan to see her parent, i gave her the ring on our way back. Though it was boring but shocking to her.

I was driving on the express and suddenly stopped beside the bush and i proposed.

Although,  people will think that since i am an award winning music producer then it should be loud and extravagant. Bamisepeters was left out of the picture who should also have been part of those that would have made it loud and extravagant like people would have wanted it to be.

I believe some things are not always about noise was why i did the proposal in a quiet way.

She is kind not to just me but everyone, i can only take someone who is that kind to people as my wife because it is my own nature too.

She is extremely respectful and has very good sense of dressing. She is very beautiful accompanied with her long beautiful legs.

I want to see my wife always happy and achieving her dreams with me. I am also happy and fulfilled having her to myself.

ADD YOUR COMMENT HERE

Contact bamisepeters on call/whatsapp( 08091180137) BBM( 7F617854) for online coverage of your event. 

Follow the wedding live on the below platforms from Friday to Saturday and subsequent events.

CLICK LIKE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE TWITTER HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE INSTAGRAM HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE EVENT PICTURES UPDATE HERE

SUBSCRIBE FOR THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE EVENT VIDEOS HERE

No comments:

Comment posted by any of this blog reader does not reflect the opinion or view of bamisepeters

Powered by Blogger.