MY SINCERE GRATITUDE! | Bamisepeter's Blog MY SINCERE GRATITUDE! - Bamisepeter's Blog MY SINCERE GRATITUDE! | Bamisepeter's Blog

MY SINCERE GRATITUDE!



367 days ago I removed my year of birth from my social networks because i never wanted to be wished happy birthday by friends, only very close ones greeted me silently.

That decision was taken because i thought i did not deserve it as i have not achieved anything even though i am a graduate.

It was 365days and the 1st day of another new year(2015) passed without birthday prayers and wishes from most of you that wished me well yesterday(26th August, 2016).

I can boldly say to you that my last 365days was even tougher than i thought, this is to show that without you, there will be no me.

Your prayers and wishes might just be little, but it can go a long way.

Thank you for those wishes and prayers yesterday (26th August, 2016) all across my social networks (BBM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, CALLS, SMS, INSTAGRAM) even from my Jumia Nigeria customers.

I appreciate you all.

To those that keeps following my blog posts on all forums, you still overstand and nod to show how true my posts are despite my bad English and my "little experience", i say a big thank you.

To my unique father, millionderful siblings including their ever supporting better-halves, my own super-woman, adopted mothers, adopted sisters, meaningful friends who have always believed and keep believing in me, thank you.

Expect the positive unexpected from me this new year of mine as i am expecting greater things from you too.

I Love you all.

ADD COMMENT, SHARE AND LIKE THROUGH THE PROVIDED LINKS BELOW OR HERE

CLICK LIKE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

CLICK FOLLOW ON THE INSTAGRAM HANDLE OF THIS BLOG TO GET IMMEDIATE POST UPDATE HERE

No comments:

Comment posted by any of this blog reader does not reflect the opinion or view of bamisepeters

Powered by Blogger.