Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened for registration from Monday 2nd March to Saturday 4th April, 2015 (it has been opened today) to enable them register for the 2015 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
1. The Website address is any of the following:
2. Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses with valid password and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to
3. Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct JAMB and Matriculation numbers to register
4. For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to
the NYSC portal.
5. Prospective corps members must ensure that their institutions and Courses are approved and accredited by Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC), National Board
for Technical Education (NBTE) or Federal Ministry of Education (FME), otherwise they would not be
6. Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria,
(Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
i. West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less
than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
ii. General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
iii. NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its
iv. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate
(Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
v. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
vi. International travelling Passport showing data page and
date of departure.
7. It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members
who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
8. All graduates of Medicine and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NMDCN) and
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) respectively. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
9. Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the
Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come along with the original documents they uploaded to the camp where they will be verified.
10. Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
11. Prospective corps members should ensure that it is their
accurate passport size photograph that is captured during registration.
i. Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
ii. Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized.
iii. Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
12. On no account should prospective corps members
register by PROXY. They should also remember the finger used for their biometric capturing as this will be
used for data verification at the orientation camp. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the
orientation camp will not be registered.
13. Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
14. Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
15. All prospective corps members who paid for the online
registration during the 2014 Batch ‘C’ Mobilisation but did not print their call-up letters online need not to pay again.
16. Married female prospective corps members should submit copies of their marriage Certificate, evidence of Change of name and their husband’s place of domicile
including their call-up numbers to their schools or nearest NYSC Secretariats. Foreign-trained graduates should upload theirs during registration.
17. The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
18. Prospective corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSCSecretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer
and lodge their complaints between 17th – 20th April, 2015.
19. All Part-time graduates are also expected to register on-line, even though they qualify for Exclusion.
20. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON
SATURDAY, 4TH APRIL 2015, THERE WILL BE NO
Click here to register.